Job: Corporate Tax Senior
|| Corporate Tax Senior
||CPA Firm Positions
||$80K – 105K
National CPA firm is seeking a Corporate Tax Senior to join their expanding tax department.
Responsibilities of the positions include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and review of Federal and State and Corporate tax returns (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC’s)
- Develop tax package data requests; instruct staff on tax adjustments and implementation of tax application systems.
- Review tax returns for accuracy, minimization of tax liability, available tax credits & tax provisions.
- Research tax issues related to your clients
- Handle and resolve client tax questions and issues
- Develop good relationships with clients and manage their expectations
- Determine possible situations where additional tax services can be provided
The right candidate will have the following:
- BS in Accounting or related field
- MS in tax a big plus
- 3+ years recent experience in the tax department of a large CPA firm
- Experience in corporate tax work
- Strong team player
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships
- CPA license, or parts passed, a big plus
All candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
||Long Island, NY