Job: Tax Preparer – High Net Worth
|| Tax Preparer – High Net Worth
Our client, a Wealth Management and Investment Advisor, located in NYC, is adding a heavy tax preparer to their team. The main responsibilities of this individual will be to prepare HNW individual tax returns, in addition to “S” corporation, partnership, LLC’s, trusts, foundations and estates. This individual will maintain services for high net worth clientele with related planning, projects and compliance requirements as they arise. This firm offers excellent compensation, benefits and a great working environment.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare & light review of tax returns & income tax projections, estimated tax vouchers, & extension forms
- Research and answer all related tax issues
- Process filings for tax forms and related disbursements with taxing authorities
- Document financial planning projects -charitable calculations, private foundation minimum payout, promissory note payment and amortization schedules
- Track and analyze the cost basis of client’s investments
- Perform special ad-hoc related analysis per client’s and managements request
The ideal candidate will possess:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- CPA or parts passed a plus
- 3- 6 years of individual tax preparation for HNW clients
- Experience within a tax department of CPA firm or family office highly preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Strong understanding of tax strategy, planning, accounting and compliance for families
- Client service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and follow through.
- Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented and highly motivated
All candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
||New York, NY